Comedy Central Stand-Up Presents…has set the premiere date and lineup for its showcase of fresh comedy talent.
The new season of half-hour specials will begin with back-to-back episodes starting on Friday, Oct. 18 at 11 PM and 11:30 PM ET/PET.
Comedy Central Stand-Up Presents…has long served to showcase emerging stand-up talent that will go on to have their own stand-up specials and scripted projects. Comedians featured this season include Jaboukie Young-White, Dulcé Sloan, Tom Thakkar, Mia Jackson, Will Miles, David Gborie, Vanessa Gonzalez, Charles Gould, Nore Davis, Joe Kwaczala, Sara Schaefer and Allen Strickland Williams.
The full schedule of premieres is below:
- Friday, October 18th: Jaboukie Young-White (11pm); Vanessa Gonzalez (11:30pm)
- Friday, October 25th: Dulcé Sloan (11pm); Will Miles (11:30pm)
- Friday, November 1st: Tom Thakkar (11pm); Mia Jackson (11:30pm)
- Friday, November 8th: Joe Kwaczala (11pm); Nore Davis (11:30pm)
- Friday, November 15th: David Gborie (11pm); Allen Strickland Williams (11:30pm)
- Friday, November 22nd: Charles Gould (11pm); Sara Schaefer (11:30pm)
Leading up to on-air premieres, the Comedy Central Stand-Up social channels will feature clips from each special, and full episodes of Comedy Central Stand-Up Presents… will be available the day after premiere on the Comedy Central App and cc.com. Fans can also watch highlights on the Comedy Central Stand-Up YouTube channel and follow @standup on Twitter to tweet about the series using the hashtag #CCStandUpPresents.
Comedy Central Stand-Up Presents… is executive produced by John Bravakis and Stu Schreiberg from Triage Entertainment. Anne Harris and Bill McGrath are the executives in charge of production for Comedy Central.
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy.
Copyright © 2020 Penske Business Media, LLC. All Rights reserved.Powered by WordPress.com VIP