America’s Most Wanted, the longest-running program in the history of Fox, will no longer air as a regular series. Fox has canceled the show after 23 years. AMW will keep presence on the network next season via four quarterly two-hour specials. During a conference call this morning, Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly said that “economically, it didn’t make sense” to continue the show, which had not made money for a while. Additionally, “for business reasons we want to have a place for repeats,” he said. Fox has been the only network to run a schedule of all-original series, with the other Big 3 nets airing encores on Saturday. AMW is produced by Fox TV Stations, and Reilly said the show’s host and producer John Walsh is in talks with other divisions of News Corp about ways to continue it elsewhere. So far, AMW has led to the capture of 1,151 fugitives.