Creative marketing agency BOND has promoted more than 20 team members in 2022, while also adding more than 60 people to the team in the past 12 months.
Among those promoted recently are Darnell Brisco, EVP and Head of Growth, a role in which Brisco will identify new ways to build on the best of Bond, while creating new opportunities that are unique to Bond’s fully-integrated operations; Ben Andron, EVP and Head of A/V, for which he will continue to helm Bond’s trailer division; Kathleen Philips, Patricio Hoter, Ali Comperchio, Brent Rockswold and Chris LaMons, all elevated to Creative Directors of A/V; and Peter Soldinger, who has been tapped as VP and Head of Creative Strategy.
“This is such a special moment for all of us here at Bond, thriving on so many levels in the wake of such a uniquely challenging past two years.” said Seth Phillips Althoff, Co-Founder and CEO of BOND. “We’ve purposefully been an extremely flat organization this first decade and it speaks volumes about the special people that make up this community that the time has come to stretch and grow, together. We pride ourselves on being a place that empowers artists and nurtures creativity, and we are so grateful that our amazing team has continuously delivered exceptional work for our clients.”
Additional recent promotions at Bond include:
- Drea Althoff to VP, Creative Director
- Ty Budde to VP, Accounts
- Brad Burris to VP, Creative Director
- Nadare Izadi to VP, Platforms and Packaging
- Russell Lee to VP, Creative Director
- Joey Samaniego to VP,
- Creative DirectorJessica Yi to VP, Finance
- Michael Elins, Creative Director, Print Finishing
- Daniel Landerman, Creative Director, Illustration
- David Lowe, Sr AE, Print
- Jon Milano, Senior Director, A/V Production
- Eunice Ocampo, AE, Platforms + Packaging
- Sebastian Ruffini, ACD, Print
- Autumn Turkel, ACD, Illustration
- James Van Leer, Senior Director, Print Production
- Tam Vo, ACD, Print
BOND was founded in 2012 by Patrick Dillion, Seth Philips Althoff, Brian Setzer and Luke Silver-Greenberg. The agency is the reigning Clio Awards “Entertainment Agency of the Year” since 2019. Their work includes some of the top films, shows and video games of the past decade, including The Matrix: Resurrections, the Jurassic World franchise, Star Wars and House of Gucci.
Must Read Stories
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy.