The newcomers will join the previously announced Suni Lee and JoJo Siwa. The full line-up, revealed on today’s Good Morning America, includes:
- Country singer Jimmie Allen
- Spice Girl Melanie C
- Christine Chiu (“Bling Empire”)
- Brian Austin Green (“Beverly Hills, 90210”)
- Melora Hardin (“The Office”)
- Social media star Olivia Jade
- Matt James (“The Bachelor”)
- Amanda Kloots (“The Talk”)
- Martin Kove (“Cobra Kai”)
- Gold medal Olympian Suni Lee
- WWE Superstar Mike “The Miz” Mizanin
- Kenya Moore (“The Real Housewives of Atlanta”)
- Peloton star instructor Cody Rigsby
- NBA star Iman Shumpert
- Popstar JoJo Siwa
The celebrities will be paired with this year’s line-up of professional dancers: Brandon Armstrong, Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Sharna Burgess, Cheryl Burke, Witney Carson, Artem Chigvintsev, Val Chmerkovskiy, Sasha Farber, Jenna Johnson, Daniella Karagach, Pasha Pashkov, Gleb Savchenko, Emma Slater and Britt Stewart. This year’s panel of judges will include Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
Dancing With The Stars, hosted by Tyra Banks, returns live on Monday, Sept. 20 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC. Episodes will be available on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy.