They’re not really lawyers, but they play ones on TV. Still, We The Action, an organization that connects volunteer lawyers with nonprofit organizations, hopes to use the television stars to recruit real attorneys who can work to ensure a fair election.
- Alan Rachins (LA Law)
- Paul Giamatti (Billions)
- Carrie Preston (The Good Wife)
- Christine Baranski (The Good Wife)
- Dule Hill (Suits)
- Gina Torres (Suits)
- Harry Hamlin (LA Law)
- J. Smith Cameron (Succession)
- Julianna Margulies (The Good Wife)
- Quincy Tyler Bernstine (Power)
- Raul Esparza (Law & Order: SVU)
- Sam Waterston (Law & Order)
- Stephanie March (Law & Order: SVU)
- Viola Davis (How To Get Away With Murder)
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy.