StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson continues to be kept off National Geographic’s schedule amid an investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct against Tyson.

The most recent fifth season premiered November 12 and was pulled from the schedule after three weeks when new claims of inappropriate behavior against Tyson triggered an investigation by Nat Geo and Fox, which share the Tyson-hosted Cosmos. Nat Geo will be holding the rest of the StarTalk season until the investigation is complete, a network rep told Deadline. Meanwhile, Fox is believed still to be proceeding with plans for the second installment of the Cosmos revival, slated for a March 3 premiere.

Tyson addressed the allegations in a lengthy Facebook post last month.

National Geographic Channel

“I’ve recently been publicly accused of sexual misconduct,” he wrote in the post. “These accusations have received a fair amount of press in the past forty-eight hours, unaccompanied by my reactions. In many cases, it’s not the media’s fault. I declined comment on the grounds that serious accusations should not be adjudicated in the press. But clearly I cannot continue to stay silent.”

The famous astrophysicist/TV personality had been accused by two more women of sexual misconduct, bringing the total number of women who have come forward to three. In light of the new allegations, the networks Fox and Nat Geo and producers behind the Emmy-winning Cosmos reboot announced that they would investigate the claims. In his post, Tyson said that he welcomed an independent investigation.

Developed from his popular podcast, StarTalk features Tyson’s interviews with guests from the pop culture, politics or news world who discuss how science and technology have affected their lives and careers.

StarTalk is produced by Curved Light Productions and National Geographic Studios. Executive producers are Tyson, Helen Matsos, Brian Lovett, Drew Pulley and Betsy Forhan.