Trish Regan is being promoted to primetime on Fox Business Network as part of a schedule shuffle to extend network’s live programming through 10 PM.
Meanwhile, Charles Payne’s program Making Money will move from 6PM ET to 2 PM ET, taking Regan’s slot. Liz Claman will continue anchoring Countdown to the Closing Bell at 3 PM ET.
The network’s new post-market schedule also features the return of Bulls & Bears with David Asman; he will be replaced by Connell McShane on FBN’s 4 PM show After the Bell, joining co-host Melissa Francis.
Following Bulls & Bears, The Evening Edit with Elizabeth MacDonald slides to 6PM ET. Lou Dobbs Tonight sticks at 7PM ET. Newly re-named Kennedy Live will air live at 9 PM ET.
FBN’s lineup, as of October 15th:
- 2pm: Making Money with Charles Payne
- 3pm: Countdown to the Closing Bell with Liz Claman
- 4pm: After the Bell with Melissa Francis and Connell McShane
- 5pm: Bulls & Bears with David Asman
- 6pm: The Evening Edit with Elizabeth MacDonald
- 7pm: Lou Dobbs Tonight
- 8pm: Trish Regan Primetime
- 9pm: Kennedy Live
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy.