Management 360 has married its TV division with that of Media Rights Capital to form a joint venture to produce content. Effusive dispatch originated on THR, which is now steered by MRC’s principals Asif Satchu and Modi Wiczyk.
Management 360 Melds TV Division With Hollywood Reporter Parent MRC For Joint Venture
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Takes Ratings Nosedive In ’60 Minutes’ Interview; CW Returns Respectably To Sunday
- 'Veronica Mars': Enrico Colantoni Set To Return For Revival Limited Series At Hulu
- FuboTV Skinny Bundle Announces Subscriber Count, Financial Milestones
- Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment…
- ‘Pennyworth’: Ben Aldridge To Play Thomas Wayne In Batman Prequel On Epix
- Ann Curry To Anchor & Executive Produce ‘M.D. Live’ For Turner & Lionsgate TV