The long-rumored linkup of Media Rights Capital with Dick Clark Productions and Billboard-Hollywood Reporter Media Group has been made official, and MRC founders Asif Satchu and Modi Wiczyk have been named co-CEOs, with Todd Boehly serving as chairman. MRC has been behind films including The Dark Tower and Baby Driver, and TV series including House of Cards, while DCP produces live programming including the Golden Globes.
MRC Chiefs Asif Satchu And Modi Wiczyk New Co-CEOs Of Valence Media
What's Hot on Deadline
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith 'King Richard' Williams Tennis Sibs Deal
Despite The Tabloid Tie To Kevin Tsujihara, Actress Charlotte Kirk Wants A Chance To Be Judged By Her Onscreen Work
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
Latest Film News
- CAPE Teams With Adele Lim, Daniel Chun, Walter Hamada And Others For Annual New Writers Fellowship
- Corey Stoll & Brian d’Arcy James Join Steven Spielberg’s ‘West Side Story’
- ‘Midnight Rider’ Case: First AD Hillary Schwartz Denied Leniency By GA Court
- ‘Jekyll And Hyde’ Musical Screen Adaptation In Works From ‘Birdman’, ‘On Your Feet!’ Writer…
- Management Merger: Will Smith & Miguel Melendez’ Westbrook Ent. Acquired By Mark Gillespie’s Three Six Zero
- ‘Hustlers’: Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging…