EXCLUSIVE: John Travolta “has discharged” Creative Artists Agency as his reps, Deadline was told. The actor, who just completed a turn as mob boss John Gotti, Sr. in the film Gotti, will continue to be repped by his longtime manager at Principato/Young and his attorney at Mitchell, Silberberg & Knupp. He apparently dropped CAA at the beginning of this month.
John Travolta Leaves CAA, Keeps Other Reps
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Still Loud With $147M+ – Early Sunday AM Update
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile’