EXCLUSIVE: John Travolta “has discharged” Creative Artists Agency as his reps, Deadline was told. The actor, who just completed a turn as mob boss John Gotti, Sr. in the film Gotti, will continue to be repped by his longtime manager at Principato/Young and his attorney at Mitchell, Silberberg & Knupp. He apparently dropped CAA at the beginning of this month.
John Travolta Leaves CAA, Keeps Other Reps
What's Hot on Deadline
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Sounding Near $27M Alarm; Counterprogramming Still In Deep Sleep
Latest Film News
- Mel Gibson To Co-Write & Direct ‘Wild Bunch’ Remake At Warner Bros.
- Katie Holmes & Josh Lucas Pic ‘The Secret’ Gets Backing From Tri-G, Savvy Media & Shine Box Ahead Of New…
- CAA Ups Three Trainees To Agent & One To Exec
- ‘Better Call Saul’s Bob Odenkirk Joins Greta Gerwig’s ‘Little Women’ Remake
- Kate McKinnon Joins Annapurna’s Fox News Sexual Harassment Drama
- Chuck Hogan & Filmula Team On Chicago Outfit Hitman Movie, Seal Book Deal