EXCLUSIVE: Two-time Tony award nominee Laura Osnes, who wraps up her leading role in the Broadway musical Bandstand this week, has signed with managers Brian Liebman and Cory Richman at Liebman Entertainment. Osnes was Tony nominated for her starring performance in the title roles of Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella and Bonnie and Clyde, and also appeared in Anything Goes, South Pacific and Grease. She played Polly Peachum in a 2014 Atlantic Theatre Company production of Threepenny Opera, starring F. Murray Abraham, and has performed in concerts around the world, including the City Center Encores! presentation of Randy Newman’s Faust, in which Newman appeared as Mephistopheles. Upcoming projects include “Bernstein On Broadway” at The Kennedy Center, a tribute to the composer’s centenary. Osnes is also repped by the Paradigm Agency.
Laura Osnes, Wrapping Up ‘Bandstand’ Run, Signs With Liebman
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest Business News
- YouTube Announces New Ways For Creators To Make Money – VidCon
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- Charles Krauthammer Dies: Fox News Contributor & Pulitzer-Winning Columnist Was 68
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says