The 69th Primetime Emmy Awards featured historic wins, surprising shutouts, ex-White House staffer cameos and plenty to chew on Sunday on CBS. It also saw dominant wins by shows from Hulu’s The Handmaid’s Tale to HBO’s Big Little Lies and in its 42nd season Saturday Night Live. Check out Deadline’s video wrap-up capturing the best moments of the year’s biggest TV event.
Watch Deadline’s Emmy Video Wrap-Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: "Let's Not Eat Our Own"
Latest Video News
- Ava DuVernay’s ARRAY Acquires Surreal Drama ‘The Burial Of Kojo’, Sets Netflix Premiere Date
- ‘Triple Frontier’ Trailer: Ben Affleck, Oscar Isaac & Co. On A Money Mission In Netflix Heist Film
- Donald Trump Raves About Fox News Channel Stars As He Declares National Emergency To Build Wall
- ‘Diane’ Trailer: Selfless But Tortured Mary Kay Place Seeks Redemption In Martin Scorsese-Produced Drama
- Netflix’s Animated ‘Love Death And Robots’ Gets Premiere Date & One Heavy Trailer
- ‘Doom Patrol’ Trailer: DC Dives Into Misfit Heroes, Mental Health And Gay Affairs