Netflix has acquired What Happened To Monday?, a post-apocalyptic sci-fi pic directed by Tommy Wirkola and starring Noomi Rapace, Glenn Close and Willem Dafoe. Max Botkin and Kerry Williamson wrote the script. The deal which includes U.S. rights was sealed at the Toronto Film Festival, where it was screened for buyers. Our sister site Variety broke the news today.
Netflix Acquires ‘What Happened To Monday?’ – Toronto
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest Film News
- Viggo Mortensen Reflects On The Twists & Turns Of His ‘Green Book’ Journey As He Preps His Directorial Debut
- David Glasser Launches 101 Studios With $300M+ In Funding For TV, Movie Projects
- Marvel Studios’ Kevin Feige: ‘Black Panther’ Oscar Nom Fits Into A Heroic History
- Oscar Nominee Reactions: Rami Malek, Willem Dafoe, Rachel Weisz, Adam McKay & Many More
- Costume Designer Sandy Powell’s Risk-Taking Pays Off With Pair Of Oscar Nominations For ‘The Favourite’ & ‘Mary Poppins Returns…
- ‘Sopranos’ Prequel Film Finds Young Tony: Michael Gandolfini Is Chip Off Old Block