20th Century Fox Film has hired Beth Goss to the newly created position of chief brand officer, tasked with managing Fox film brands across their lifespans. She had been a consultant to the studio via her 8.Eight Entertainment. She previously held exec roles at Adult Swim, NBCUniversal and PolyGram Filmed Entertainment.
Fox Film Hires Chief Brand Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
'Glass' Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking - Sunday Final
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
Latest Film News
- ‘Glass’ Cracks $89M 3-Day Global Bow; ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Nears $800M WW – International…
- PGA Gives ‘Green Book’ Another Big Win But There Still Is No Real Front Runner – And Who In Their Right Mind Wants To…
- With Tuesday’s Oscar Nominations, Will Academy Officials Finally Leave The Bunker?
- 'Who Will Write Our History' Tops Slow Pack of Debuts; 'Free Solo' at $13.1M: Specialty Box Office – Update
- ‘Glass’ Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking – Sunday Final
- Andy Vajna, Producer Of ‘Rambo’ Films And ‘Terminator 3,’ Dies At 74