CBS has released details of where, when and how to watch Big Brother: Over The Top, the new digital edition of the Big Brother series which begins streaming live on Wednesday, September 28, on the network’s SVOD and live-streaming service CBS All Access (It’s $5.99/month with ads, or $9.99/month ad-free.)
Beginning at 10 PM on the 28th, subscribers can watch everything play out live during the 24/7 feeds and have the opportunity to vote and impact the game like never before. Fans can even get a head start, voting now for either Jozea Flores, who was booted off Big Brother Season 18, or Jason Roy, considered by many to have been evicted too soon on Season 17, to re-enter the house for the digital edition. All Access subscribers can log their vote now on CBS.com
UEFA Soccer's U.S. Rights Land At ViacomCBS; Peacock Premiere Sets EPL Plan
In addition to the live stream and traditional elements of the show, such as Head of Household (HOH), veto competitions and live evictions, Big Brother: Over The Top will feature new elements designed for multi-platform audiences. They include:
· Weekly Full Episode – A rundown of the week’s events, followed by the live eviction ceremony, Wednesdays at 10 PM, ET/7 PM, PT.
· Weekday Replay – A quick recap of all the crucial moments that happened throughout the day. Available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 10 PM, ET/7 PM, PT.
· Safety Ceremonies – Live on Saturdays and Sundays at 10 PM, ET/ PM, PT, the HOH will reveal the houseguests who are safe for that week, culminating in the live reveal of the nominations on Sunday evenings.
· Live Diary Room Sessions – Fans will get a live look into the confessionals on Tuesdays and Fridays at 10:30 PM, ET/7:30 PM, PT.
· Evicted Houseguest Q&A with Host Julie Chen – Every Thursday afternoon, host Julie Chen will interview that week’s evicted houseguest (times will vary).
· Big Brother Winner Chosen By Fans – Fans will vote for the winner of Big Brother: Over The Top.
Big Brother: Over The Top follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with 87 HD cameras and more than 100 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day. Each week, houseguests will be evicted and at the end, the last remaining houseguest will receive the grand prize of $250,000.
Big Brother: Over The Top will be available to stream online at CBS.com, on mobile devices and tablets via the CBS App for iOS, Android and Windows 10, and on Roku Players, Apple TV, Xbox One, Chromecast, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, with more connected device platforms coming soon.
Check out the diagram below for the schedule following premiere week:
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy.