UPDATE with video: Stephen Colbert needles Comedy Central AND Donald Trump at the same time on Late Show. In his latest installment of The Werd – not to be confused with The Word which was a franchise of his when he worked at CC – Colbert explained how Trump gets everyone, including political press, to forget about his controversial statements: by saying something even worse. In last night’s The Werd – What The F? – Colbert noted that, normally, if someone accused a presidential candidate of cozying up to Vladimir Putin, that would be the biggest scandal the candidate would ever face. But Trump is not a normal presidential candidate.
Stephen Colbert Returns ‘The Werd’ To Trash Donald Trump
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Netflix, Sandra Bullock & 'It' Producer Vertigo Team On Millarworld Sci-Fi-Fantasy 'Reborn', Chris McKay To Direct
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Agrees To Postpone State Of The Union Until Government Shutdown Ends
- ‘Riverdale’ & ‘Jane’ Spinoffs, ‘Nancy Drew’ & ‘The Lost Boys’ Get the CW…
- ‘Black Lightning’ EP Salim Akil Wants Domestic Violence Case Dismissed
- ‘Queer Eye’: Japan-Set Installment Set On Netflix Following Season 3 Launch
- Lilly Wachowski & Circle Of Confusion Board Indie Episodic ‘Work In Progress’ – Sundance
- ‘Big Brother’ Celebrity Anthony Scaramucci Turns Up At Davos