Netflix and Gilmore Girls star Lauren Graham unveiled today that the streaming service will make all seven seasons of the series available to subscribers globally on July 1. That comes ahead of the revival of the series, Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life, which will air its four parts sometime in the fall. The news came via video from Graham on the Stars Hollow set of the restored series, which ran for 153 episodes from 2000-2007 on WB Network and the CW.
‘Gilmore Girls’: All 7 Seasons To Hit Netflix On July 1
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest TV News
- Kate Winslet, Gavin O’Connor Team For Brad Ingelsby-Written Limited HBO Series ‘Mare Of Easttown’
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World Of Comedy’ Gets Netflix Premiere Date
- Will Packer Sets Premiere Date For ‘Power Star Live’, The Series About Twitter On Twitter
- Former Lionsgate Film Chief Patrick Wachsberger Sets Up TV Venture With ‘Marseille’ Producer Federation
- Hulu Raising Live TV Price $5, Dropping Cost Of Basic SVOD Service By $2
- Sarah Sanders Defends Press Briefing Shutdown: White House Not In Business Of Making CNN Stars