Here’s the funniest sketch from last night’s Peter Dinklage-hosted SNL: Built on the lame foundation of a Mafia encounter at a restaurant between a pair of knee-whackers and a couple of deadbeats short on the big (the evening’s superstar Bobby Moynihan, Beck Bennett, Jon Rudnitsky and Pete Davidson), it featured Dinklage as the lounge singer. Topped with a platinum bob of a wig and decked out in a ludicrous outfit, Dinklage had the robot-moves down as he churned out an ode to his “space pants” (“My pants are a tour of the solar system”). He was even joined by musical guest Gwen Stefani, in “space shorts,” for some slapstick Mutt-and-Jeff style interplay.
Peter Dinklage Dons Platinum Wig, Duets With Gwen Stefani – ‘Saturday Night Live’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Netflix Soars With 15 Oscar Nominations, Led By 10 For 'Roma', Off Unique Theatrical & Streaming Release Model
Latest Video News
- ‘Conan’ Returns: Late Night Host Celebrates New Downsized Format After 3 Month Shutdown
- ‘Bless This Mess’ Trailer: Lake Bell And Dax Shepard Attempt To Live The Simple Life In New ABC Comedy
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Donald Trump’s Latest Border Wall Offer To Dems
- Jimmy Kimmel Celebrates Donald Trump In ‘Intermission Accomplished: A Halftime Tribute’
- Kamala Harris Officially Announces White House Run On ‘Good Morning America’
- Bill Maher Gives Shout-Out To L.A. Teachers Strike With Union Boss In Audience