EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Alex Pettyfer. The actor is best known for starring in I Am Number Four, Magic Mike and Beastly, and for Lee Daniels’ The Butler and Endless Love. Pettyfer will next be seen starring alongside Michael Shannon and Kevin Spacey in the Liza Johnson-directed historical comedy Elvis & Nixon, which premieres at the Tribeca Film Festival. He started as a model at age 6 after meeting Ralph Lauren in a toy store, and then transitioned to acting with his breakthrough in Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker. He continues to be repped by Hansen Jacobson and UK-based Independent Talent Group. He had been without a US agent.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Magic Mike’s Alex Pettyfer
What's Hot on Deadline
Jussie Smollett Criminal Charges Dropped; State Says "Appropriate Resolution," Family "Thank God" - Update
Stephen Colbert Compares Mueller Probe Outcome To 'Lost' & 'Seinfeld' Finales, Says "I'm Sorry" To Donald Trump
Livid Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Insists Jussie Smollett Is Guilty: "Is There No Decency In This Man?"
Latest Film News
- Alex Wolff To Star In Thriller ‘The Line’; John Malkovich, Scoot McNairy Also Aboard
- Jeffrey Katzenberg’s Quibi Lands Top CAA Agent Jim Toth To Lead Content Acquisition And Talent
- ‘The Umbrella Academy’s Tom Hopper Joins ‘The Hitman's Bodyguard’ Sequel At Lionsgate
- Lil Rel Howery, Teyonah Parris, Rob Morgan To Co-Star In ‘The Photograph’ From Director Stella Meghie
- Shunori Ramanthan, Victor Slezak Join Michael Keaton In ‘What Is Life Worth’
- Kelly Oxford-Directed ‘Pink Skies Ahead’ Greg Silverman’s First Stampede Pic