EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Alex Pettyfer. The actor is best known for starring in I Am Number Four, Magic Mike and Beastly, and for Lee Daniels’ The Butler and Endless Love. Pettyfer will next be seen starring alongside Michael Shannon and Kevin Spacey in the Liza Johnson-directed historical comedy Elvis & Nixon, which premieres at the Tribeca Film Festival. He started as a model at age 6 after meeting Ralph Lauren in a toy store, and then transitioned to acting with his breakthrough in Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker. He continues to be repped by Hansen Jacobson and UK-based Independent Talent Group. He had been without a US agent.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Magic Mike’s Alex Pettyfer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Slurps $711M+ WW; ‘Incredibles 2’ Has Record Pixar China Bow – International…
- A Caution For Politically Inflamed Hollywood: Revolutions Eat Their Own
- ‘The King' Reigns Over Mixed Weekend of Openers; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Robustly: Specialty Box Office
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ With $150M Reps Uni’s 2nd Highest Opening Ever – Sunday
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?