EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Alex Pettyfer. The actor is best known for starring in I Am Number Four, Magic Mike and Beastly, and for Lee Daniels’ The Butler and Endless Love. Pettyfer will next be seen starring alongside Michael Shannon and Kevin Spacey in the Liza Johnson-directed historical comedy Elvis & Nixon, which premieres at the Tribeca Film Festival. He started as a model at age 6 after meeting Ralph Lauren in a toy store, and then transitioned to acting with his breakthrough in Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker. He continues to be repped by Hansen Jacobson and UK-based Independent Talent Group. He had been without a US agent.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Magic Mike’s Alex Pettyfer
What's Hot on Deadline
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
'Glass' Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking - Sunday Final
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
Latest Film News
- ‘Glass’ Cracks $89M 3-Day Global Bow; ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Nears $800M WW – International Box Office
- PGA Gives ‘Green Book’ Another Big Win But There Still Is No Real Front Runner – And Who In Their Right Mind Wants To Be…
- With Tuesday’s Oscar Nominations, Will Academy Officials Finally Leave The Bunker?
- 'Who Will Write Our History' Tops Slow Pack of Debuts; 'Free Solo' at $13.1M: Specialty Box Office – Update
- ‘Glass’ Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking – Sunday Final
- Andy Vajna, Producer Of ‘Rambo’ Films And ‘Terminator 3,’ Dies At 74