EXCLUSIVE: Thor Bradwell has amicably exited LBI to form Thirty Three Management, a new shingle. Bradwell, who spent two and one-half years at LBI and 10 years at WME before that, is in the process of moving his clients over with him. They include Xavier Dolan, Riley Keough, Bella Thorne, Ashley Benson, Dianna Agron, Chris Zylka and Justin Kelly. Said Bradwell: “My clients are talented artists and smart story tellers. I am looking forward to supporting their producing endeavors.”
Thor Bradwell Exits LBI To Form Thirty Three Management
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest Film News
- Sue Naegle Upped To Chief Content Officer At Annapurna
- Charles Burnett To Direct Slavery-Escape Pic ‘Steal Away’ For Amazon
- ‘Marjorie Prime’ Producer Boosts Action Slate With Ethan Hawke’s ‘Tesla’ Revving
- Michael Jackson ‘Leaving Neverland’ Docu Threats Have Sundance & Police Anxious
- Danny Gabai Promoted To Head Of Vice Studios
- Michael B. Jordan’s Outlier Set In Warner Bros First Look