EXCLUSIVE: Verve has signed Tahir Jetter, who was pursued for representation after the film he wrote and directed, How To Tell You’re A Douchebag, debuted at Sundance. That festival starts a stampede by the agencies to sign new talent, and Jetter took his time. The film is inspired by his own comedic challenges as a single man in today’s social media driven dating world. Jetter, who created the web series Hard Times, got his BFA in Film Production from NYU and has moved to Los Angeles. Sounds like things are falling into place nicely.
‘How To Tell You’re A Douchebag’ Helmer Tahir Jetter Signs With Verve
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Latest Film News
- ‘Raging Bull’ & ‘Goodfellas’ Editor Thelma Schoonmaker To Receive BAFTA Fellowship
- CAA Signs ‘Destroyer’ Actor Shamier Anderson
- Fuse Books Premiere Dates For Three Documentaries, Sets First Title In Fuse Films Series
- A24 Lands NA Rights To ‘The Souvenir’ Sequel As First Film Is Poised For Sunday Sundance Premiere
- Jonas Mekas Dies: Avant-Garde Filmmaker And Champion Was 96
- Plaintiff In $100M Lawsuit Against Brad Grey & Brian Graden Wants Case Dismissed – Update