Netflix released a new teaser trailer for House of Cards, and Kevin Spacey’s politico Frank Underwood has never looked more Machiavellian. Actually, with his new slogan “Putting America Back on Track,” ol’ Frank seems to be mirroring any one of some recent-day campaigners. The clip isn’t exactly subtle – the track in question is a subway, and a train comes barreling down over a discarded bouquet of flowers, with Frank looming over. Season 4 premieres Friday, March 4 (with all previous seasons currently streaming). Take a look.
Netflix’s ‘House Of Cards’ Back On Track With New Season 4 Teaser
What's Hot on Deadline
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Latest TV News
- ‘Black Lightning’: Hosea Chanchez To Recur On Season 2 Of CW Series
- ‘Intervention’ Producer GRB Studios Strikes Co-Production Deal With Canada’s Media Ranch
- Patriots’ AFC Championship Win Snags Near Record Viewership For NFL & CBS – Update
- Nickelodeon EVP Talent, Music & Events Shelly Sumpter Gillyard Exits
- Michael Cohen Threatened CNBC To Get Donald Trump On List Of Biz World Top Dogs: Report
- Michael C. Hall To Star In One-Show-Only Broadway Skittles Musical