It has been something of a mystery since Nikki Finke started Deadline Hollywood nine years ago. Who writes the comments that follow stories about the good and bad things that happen to people in Hollywood? Filmmakers Jim & Brian Kehoe put together a pretty good cast and have made a short film that tries to answer that very question. It qualifies as a Red Band entry, but check it out.
Short Film Tries To Answer: Who Writes ‘The Comments’ On Deadline?
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Treats Vladimir Putin Like 12 Year-Old Meeting Mickey Mouse At Helsinki Summit
Latest Film News
- Yvonne Blake Dies: ‘Superman’ & ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ Costume Designer Was 78
- Troika Taps Matimba Kabalika As Talent Development Exec To Incubate Content
- Ron Burkle’s Yucaipa Sues Lantern For Fraud Over Weinstein Co. Sale Deal
- Netflix Brass Spins Q2 Miss: “Fundamentals Have Never Been Stronger”
- Sophia Bush & Michael Dorman To Star In Music-Inspired Indie ‘Hard Luck Love Song’
- ‘Rugrats’ Returns With Nickelodeon Series Revival & Live-Action Paramount Movie