It has been something of a mystery since Nikki Finke started Deadline Hollywood nine years ago. Who writes the comments that follow stories about the good and bad things that happen to people in Hollywood? Filmmakers Jim & Brian Kehoe put together a pretty good cast and have made a short film that tries to answer that very question. It qualifies as a Red Band entry, but check it out.
Short Film Tries To Answer: Who Writes ‘The Comments’ On Deadline?
What's Hot on Deadline
PTA, Cuaron, Streisand, Del Toro, Edgar Wright, Inarritu, DiCaprio, Chazelle, Nolan Among Directors Appealing To Warner Bros To Save FilmStruck
Latest Film News
- Bert & Bertie Attached To Direct & Write ‘Eurydice’ For Amazon Studios
- Kelly McMahon To Succeed Retiring Joan Graves As MPAA Ratings Chief
- Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach’s Roger Ailes Movie
- Melissa McCarthy To Receive Santa Barbara Film Festival Montecito Award
- Kim Porter Dies: Model, Actress, Mother Of Sean Combs Children Was 47
- Peter Bart: Oscar Campaign Gurus Already Warning Of Q&A Minefields