It has been something of a mystery since Nikki Finke started Deadline Hollywood nine years ago. Who writes the comments that follow stories about the good and bad things that happen to people in Hollywood? Filmmakers Jim & Brian Kehoe put together a pretty good cast and have made a short film that tries to answer that very question. It qualifies as a Red Band entry, but check it out.
Short Film Tries To Answer: Who Writes ‘The Comments’ On Deadline?
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Latest Film News
- Legendary’s ‘Dune’ Film Adds ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ Actor David Dastmalchian
- Disney-Fox Reality Check: Combined Company Will Profit From Deal, But Only After Streaming Spending Spree – Analyst
- Jonathan Majors In Talks For Spike Lee’s 'Da 5 Bloods' At Netflix
- ‘Lupe’ Clip: A Transgender Immigrant Struggles With Identity And Family In New Drama
- ‘The Banana Splits’: Trippy 1960s Kids Show Returns As Horror Project?
- Oscar Ballots Due Now! Campaigns Still Going As Online Voting Closes At 5 PM PT