Teaser, indeed. This doesn’t show much but it’s intriguing. Members of the cast have suggested they are as much in the dark as the audience from episode to episode, but the stakes look exponentially higher for Tatiana Maslani’s characters Sarah/Alison/Helena/Cosima/Rachel. Well maybe not all of them but with clones, in this universe anything’s possible. Cast members Maslany, Jordan Gavaris, Maria Doyle Kennedy and Kristian Bruun plus Kevin Hanchard, Skyler Wexler and more will be back when the show resumes in April 2016 on BBC America, now under the AMC Networks umbrella that includes the home of The Walking Dead, among other shows with diehard followings.
‘Orphan Black’ Teaser: Season 4
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Latest TV News
- ‘Friends From College’ Canceled After Two Seasons At Netflix
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- Krysten Ritter Posts ‘Jessica Jones’ Finale Table Read Photo; Says She’s “Proud” Of How Show Will Complete “Journey”…
- ‘Veep’ Trailer: Presidents Day Greetings From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Fox Comedies, ‘60 Minutes’ Andrew McCabe Sit-Down Top Slow Holiday Sunday Ratings
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Season 2 Production On Hold