CAA has upped six trainees, it said today, including four to agent and two to executive status. The new agents: Justin Cahill in the Music department, based in Nashville; Joe Della Rosa and Luke Rodgers in the Film Finance and Sales department, based in Los Angeles; and Ryan Vogt in the Licensing department, also based in L.A. In addition, Monique Francis and Amanda Jimenez were promoted to Executive in CAA Marketing based in L.A.
CAA Promotes Six Trainees
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest Business News
- Friday Ratings: Fox’s ‘Proven Innocent’ Starts Soft, But ‘Last Man Standing’ Tops Demos
- ‘Hamilton’ San Francisco Audience Panics At Alleged Gun Incident, Three Injured
- Bruno Ganz Dies: Swiss Actor In ‘Downfall’ Was 77
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Released, “New Evidence” Cited – Update