EXCLUSIVE: Universal Pictures has acquired Reunion, a pitch by writer Randall Green that will be produced by Scott Stuber and Dylan Clark through their Bluegrass Films banner. The project is an R-rated comedy, and they are keeping the specifics under wraps. Green is currently writing the live action Scooby-Doo reboot at Warner Bros, and he landed two scripts on the Black List in the past year, Swimsuit Issue and Cartoon Girl. Bluegrass exec Alexa Faigen brought the pitch in and will oversee development. Green is represented by UTA and George Heller of Apostle Pictures.
Universal, Scott Stuber And Dylan Clark Buy ‘Reunion’ Pitch
What's Hot on Deadline
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Latest Film News
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Director Jon S. Baird On Joining Martin Scorsese’s Inner Circle, And Doing Justice To Laurel…
- ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’ & ‘Titans’ Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic ‘I Met A Girl…
- BAFTA Awards For Sue Bruce-Smith, Roger Pratt; ‘Harry Potter’ Production Designer Prize; FDA Chief Exits…
- ‘Glass’ Cracks $89M 3-Day Global Bow; ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Nears $800M WW – International…
- PGA Gives ‘Green Book’ Another Big Win But There Still Is No Real Front Runner – And Who In Their Right Mind Wants To…
- With Tuesday’s Oscar Nominations, Will Academy Officials Finally Leave The Bunker?