Rich Rogers had been a servicing TV lit agent at Paradigm for the past couple of years. His contract was up, and he and Paradigm parted ways, with Rogers off to pursue opportunities elsewhere. I hear he is nearing a deal to join boutique lit agency Verve. He would be the seventh TV lit agent there.
TV Lit Agent Rich Rogers Leaving Paradigm, Headed To Verve
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Leads Thursday B.O. With $3.7M+, 5-Day Looking At $25M-$27M; 'Mile 22' Takes $1M
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
President Donald Trump Gets Personal Noting Death Of Aretha Franklin: "She Worked For Me On Numerous Occasions"
Latest TV News
- ‘Snowpiercer’: ‘Walking Dead’ Alum Steven Ogg To Recur In TNT Drama
- James Hong, 89 Year-Old Chinese American Actor: “I Never Thought It Would Take This Long”
- On My Screen: ‘The Sinner’s Jessica Biel Discusses Her Film & TV Favorites
- ‘Star’: William Levy Joins Fox Drama As New Series Regular In Season 3
- Priscilla Porianda Named Head Of Development For Bruce Miller’s White Oak Pictures
- Fall Premiere Dates For New & Returning Series: 2018 Edition