Most of The Daily Show correspondents returned to show to help Jon Stewart cover the GOP debate in Cleveland on Stewart’s final night as host (which wouldn’t begin until hours after the taping, not that it mattered). That included Steve Carell, who says he never left and that “becoming an international superstar is something I did while waiting for my next assignment.” And Larry Wilmore thought he’d stop by, because he’s got nothing else do, what with his show getting bumped so The Daily Show could be super-sized. “Black shows matter, Jon,” Wilmore said reprovingly.
‘The Daily Show’ Correspondents Current And Past Help Jon Stewart “Cover” GOP Debate
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest TV News
- eOne Ups Tara Long To President Global Unscripted TV
- Anna Karenina YA TV Series With Korean-American Lead In Works From Jenny Lee, eOne, Drew Comins & Scooter Braun
- Plaintiff In $100M Lawsuit Against Brad Grey & Brian Graden Wants Case Dismissed – Update
- Audra McDonald, Michael Shannon Set For Broadway Revival Of Terrence McNally's ‘Frankie And Johnny In The Clair De Lune…
- Sue Naegle Upped To Chief Content Officer At Annapurna
- Donald Trump Responds To Nancy Pelosi’s SOTU Nuts To You: “Blotch On Country We All Love” – UPDATE