Media observers/critics Howard Kurtz of Fox News and the Baltimore Sun’s David Zurowik parsed the week’s disclosures of Jon Stewart’s visits to the Obama White House Sunday in this clip from Fox News. Not surprisingly, the critics sided against both the President and soon-to-depart talk show host. Here, Kurtz and particularly Zurawik conclude that Stewart long ago relinquished the mantle of comedian to become a liberal “propagandist.” Zurawik also snipes that Stewart is a “shill,” a “tool” and “an operative” for Obama. And what’s worse (we assume) is that Stewart, says Zurawik, is “so smart, he gets away with it.” Ouch? Watch the video, re-examining events of the past week and further back, that was featured today on Kurtz’s Media Buzz show on Fox News.
Jon Stewart: Comedian, Or “Propagandist”?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Gretchen Carlson: Some Reactions To ‘Miss America’ Swimsuit Nix “Highly Sexist” – Cannes Lions
- BritBox Teams Up With The BBC To Produce Anglo/German Crime Drama ‘The Mallorca Files’
- James Corden Concludes ‘The Late Late Show’s Week In London After 1M Apply For Tickets
- Paul McCartney Redefines ‘Carpool Karaoke’ With James Corden In Liverpool
- Stephen Colbert Shames Melania For “I Really Don’t Care” ‘Jacket Seen Round The World
- ‘Dear White People’ Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix