UPDATED with video: Here is David Letterman’s final Top 10 list and the folks who read them:
Top 10 Things I’ve Always Wanted to Say to Dave
10. Alec Baldwin: “Of all the talk shows, yours is the most geographically convenient to my home.”
9. Barbara Walters: “Did you know you wear the same cologne as Muammar Gaddafi?
8. Steve Martin: “Your extensive plastic surgey was necessary and a mistake.”
7. Jerry Seinfeld: “I have no idea what I’ll do when you go off the air. You know, I just thought of something: I’ll be fine.”
6. Jim Carrey: “Honestly, Dave? I’ve always found you to be a bit of an overactor.”
5. Chris Rock: “I’m just glad your show is being given to another white guy.”
4. Julia Louis-Dreyfus: “Thanks for letting me take part in another hugely disappointing series finale.”
3. Peyton Manning: “Dave, you are to comedy … what I am to comedy.”
2. Tina Fey: “Thanks for finally proving men can be funny.”
1. Bill Murray: “Dave, I’ll never have the money I owe you.”
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy.