A new 30 second TV spot for Marvel’s upcoming Ant-Man dropped tonight during the MTV Movie Awards. This being 2015, it’s actually a teaser for the full-length trailer that airs tomorrow. Seen here, an off-camera Cory Stoll (the film’s villain, Yellowjacket) pitches the film’s shrinking-growing suit as giving whoever owns it “a soldier the size of an insect”, while Michael Douglas intones darkly about the possibility of the technology falling into the wrong hands. Directed by Bring It On helmer Peyton Reed and written by Adam McKay and star Paul Rudd, Ant-Man hits theaters July 17.
New ‘Ant-Man’ Teaser Shrinks Into Action
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Film Editing Nominee John Ottman On ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’s Triumphant Journey, Making Queen Timeless & Bryan…
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- ‘Black Lightning’ Star Cress Williams Joins ‘The Violent Heart’ & ‘Reckoning’
- Jennifer Salke On Amazon’s Film Future, Sundance Deals & The Late Night Selfie That Won Her ‘Brittany Runs A Marathon…
- Oscars: Queen Will Bring Thunderbolts & Lightning To Sunday’s Ceremony
- Aaron Sorkin’s ‘The Trial Of The Chicago 7’ Secures Key Deals For Rocket Science At The EFM…