Scariness ruled awhile this afternoon at WonderCon in Anaheim. Blumhouse Productions screened a new trailer for Insidious: Chapter 3, in which the psychic played by Lyn Shaye explains to a teenage girl (Stefanie Scott) why it’s probably better if you don’t try to contact and talk to the dead. The trailer’s pretty convincing for the Focus Features release that opens June 5. Dermot Mulroney and Angus Simpson also star. Franchise creator Leigh Whannel wrote and directed.
‘Insidious: Chapter 3’: New Trailer Screens At WonderCon
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest Film News
- Can Barrier-Breaking ‘Black Panther’ Become The First Superhero Movie Nominated For Best Picture?
- Margot Robbie’s Luckychap & Dan Lin’s Rideback Team For ‘Barbed Wire Heart’ At Warner Bros.
- New Hollywood Podcast: ‘BlacKkKlansman’s John David Washington Reflects On His Year Of Socially Aware Films
- ‘Bosch’ Actor Lance Reddick Cast In ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’
- Lachlan Murdoch Salutes Father Rupert Murdoch At Fox’s Last Annual Shareholder Meeting Before Disney Deal
- Colleen Camp Joins Netflix’s Peter Berg-Directed Film ‘Wonderland’