Scariness ruled awhile this afternoon at WonderCon in Anaheim. Blumhouse Productions screened a new trailer for Insidious: Chapter 3, in which the psychic played by Lyn Shaye explains to a teenage girl (Stefanie Scott) why it’s probably better if you don’t try to contact and talk to the dead. The trailer’s pretty convincing for the Focus Features release that opens June 5. Dermot Mulroney and Angus Simpson also star. Franchise creator Leigh Whannel wrote and directed.
‘Insidious: Chapter 3’: New Trailer Screens At WonderCon
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘The Souvenir’ Trailer: Sundance Grand Jury Prize Winner Stars Honor Swinton Byrne & Mom Tilda Swinton
- ‘Rocketman’ Featurette: Taron Egerton Sings Tiny Dancer In Elton John Biopic
- Oscars: Film Editing Nominee John Ottman On ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’s’ Triumphant Journey, Making Queen Timeless & Bryan…
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- ‘Black Lightning’ Star Cress Williams Joins ‘The Violent Heart’ & ‘Reckoning’
- Jennifer Salke On Amazon’s Film Future, Sundance Deals & The Late Night Selfie That Won Her ‘Brittany Runs A Marathon…