EXCLUSIVE: Here is an exclusive first look at Bad Hurt, the Mark Kemble-directed film that premieres at the Tribeca Film Festival and marks the first producing effort from Theo Rossi. Rossi, who played the tragic, tattoo-headed biker Juice in the FX drama Sons Of Anarchy, produced the film through his New York-based production company Dos Dudes Pictures. He stars in it alongside Karen Allen, Johnny Whitworth, Michael Harney, Ashley Williams and Iris Gilad. Rossi feels it captures the indie spirit of the kind of films he will make through his production shingle. Check it out above.
Tribeca: First Look At ‘Bad Hurt’, Starring ‘Sons Of Anarchy’s Theo Rossi
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest Film News
- Berlin Film Festival 2019 Winners: Nadav Lapid’s ‘Synonyms’ Takes Golden Bear; Full List Of Winners
- Bruno Ganz Dies: Swiss Actor In ‘Downfall’ Was 77
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Academy Crisis Averted; Spike Lee On 2 Words He Won’t Say; Is This Finally The Year For Oscar…
- ASC Boss Thanks Academy In New Open Letter As Hollywood Reacts To Oscars Rethink