Saban Films is acquiring U.S. rights to Backtrack, which stars Adrien Brody, Sam Neill and Robin McLeavy. Michael Petroni wrote and directed the film, which premiered at Tribeca. Saban Films earlier acquired Man Up, another Tribeca title. Brody is a troubled psychotherapist who goes home to confront long held demons from his past. CAA brokered the deal.
Saban Films Acquires Tribeca Title ‘Backtrack’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest Film News
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Takes $253M WW Bow; ‘Venom’ Voracious In China Milestones – International…
- 'At Eternity's Gate' Paints Solid Start; 'Can You Ever Forgive Me' Crosses $5M: Specialty Box Office
- Constance Wu: 'Crazy Rich Asians' Sequel Must Wait; She’s Not Yet Attached To Jennifer Lopez Film
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘Vice’ Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale’s Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At…
- Disney Unveils ‘Galaxy’s Edge’ Teasers, Including New John Williams Music, Ride Previews