Ahead of this week’s Season 1 finale, TLC has greenlit 26 additional episodes of Stacy London’s makeover series Love, Lust Or Run, for premiere in June 2015. In each episode, London coaches each woman on her questionable fashion decisions and, under London’s tutelage, the woman discovers what impact her wardrobe choices are having on her life. Season 1 is currently averaging 1.4M P2+ viewers. Love, Lust Or Run is produced by True Entertainment.
TLC Orders More ‘Love, Lust Or Run’ With Stacy London
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
How Universal Drove Jordan Peele's 'Us' To $70M+ Opening, The Best Start For A Live-Action Original Since 'Avatar' - Update
Latest TV News
- Viacom Stock Jumps After AT&T Carriage Deal – Update
- Apple Stock Fades, Roku Advances As Wall Street Digests Cupertino News – Update
- Michael Avenatti Arrested On Federal Fraud & Nike Extortion Charges; Felony Cases Span Both Coasts
- Sesame Street AppleTV+ Series ‘Helpsters’ Announced By Big Bird & Cody At Tech Giant Confab
- TBS & TNT Tap Former Facebook Watch Exec Kristina Edwards As VP Unscripted Series & Specials
- Oprah Winfrey Announces Documentaries On Harassment & Mental Health, New Book Club For Apple