President Obama stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! during his Southland visit last week and, amid talk of Ferguson and texting, squeezed in some time to read “Mean Tweets.” Good thing. Not only was it the fourth-most watched episode of ABC’s late-night talker, the Tweets segment generated more than 10 million views in its first 24 hours on the JKL YouTube channel. That’s the most-viewed “Mean Tweets” clip ever and the third-most watched clip this season. In case you missed it, watch the president read those tweets here.
Obama Buoys ‘Jimmy Kimmel’ With 10 Million ‘Mean Tweets’ Views
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest TV News
- ‘The Conners’ Showrunner: ‘Roseanne’ Fans “Would Find All the Elements Of the Show They Love Intact” In…
- NBC Promo Writers Ratify New WGA East Contract
- Nicole Dubuc To Receive WGA West Animation Writing Award
- Charlamagne Tha God & Kanye West TimesTalks Event Cancelled
- CBS Buys Police Drama Inspired By James Patterson’s ‘Texas Ranger’ Novel From ‘American Sniper’ Writer…
- Donald Trump Takes Ratings Nosedive In ‘60 Minutes’ Interview; CW Returns Respectably To Sunday