IFC has opted not to order a second season of comedy series Garfunkel & Oates, which had a 10-episode freshman run last year. The half-hour show featured female comedy-folk duo Riki Lindhome (Garfunkel) and Kate Micucci (Oates), and spotlighted the personal and professional lives of the duo whose career choices – singing satirical and sometimes dirty songs — left them with little in common with their peers, and no one but each other to turn to for support and understanding. The series was produced by Abominable Pictures and executive produced by Lindhome, Micucci and Jonathan Stern. IFC also recently cancelled The Birthday Boys after two seasons.
‘Garfunkel & Oates’ Cancelled By IFC After One Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest TV News
- Imagine Impact 2 Launches Second Mentoring Program; Application Process Underway
- Sucherman Group Grows From TV Recruiting Roots Into Sports, International
- YouTube Bans “Dangerous Pranks” After ‘Bird Box’ Challenge
- Nancy Pelosi To Donald Trump: You Own Increased SOTU Address Security Risk During Shutdown
- ‘Homecoming’: Julia Roberts Not Coming Back For Season 2; Who Will Return?
- CBS Rolls Out Hourlong Grammy Red Carpet Special