No denying that those Fast & Furious folks pretty much have done it all with four wheels on the road and quite often a ways above it. But parachuting out of a plane in their cars? Here’s an extended clip from Furious 7, in which Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez hold up their end of the mission, while Tyrese Gibson needs a wee bit of nudging. This footage aired tonight near the end of the premiere episode of USA Network’s DIG. The Universal septa-sequel opens April 3. Have a look.
‘Furious 7’ Extended Clip: Who’s Up For A Little Skydriving?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
Martin Clunes Crime Drama 'Manhunt' Becomes ITV's Highest-Rated New Drama Since 'Broadchurch' As 9M Tune In
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest Video News
- Stephen Colbert Books Chris Christie For Live ‘Late Show’ After SOTU
- ‘High Flying Bird’ Trailer: One Agent Tries To Pick & Roll A Basketball Strike In Steven Soderbergh’s…
- Nancy Pelosi Defends SOTU Delay: Donald Trump Might Think It’s OK Not To Pay People To Work – She Doesn’t
- Jane Fonda Enlists Jimmy Kimmel To Argue For Wall Blocking Trump White House From Mueller Probe
- Donald Trump Tweets “Left” Unhinged As Giuliani Moves Collusion Goalpost Again
- Seth Meyers Takes A Closer Look At How Donald Trump Is Losing The Government Shutdown Fight