No denying that those Fast & Furious folks pretty much have done it all with four wheels on the road and quite often a ways above it. But parachuting out of a plane in their cars? Here’s an extended clip from Furious 7, in which Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez hold up their end of the mission, while Tyrese Gibson needs a wee bit of nudging. This footage aired tonight near the end of the premiere episode of USA Network’s DIG. The Universal septa-sequel opens April 3. Have a look.
‘Furious 7’ Extended Clip: Who’s Up For A Little Skydriving?
What's Hot on Deadline
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Disney-Fox: Post-Merger Executive Speculation Heats Up With Focus On Peter Rice & Dana Walden As Comcast Exits
Latest Video News
- ‘Van Helsing’ Trailer: Syfy Reveals First Bloody Action-Packed Look At Season 3 – Comic-Con
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Teases ‘Breaking Bad’ “Overlap” In Season 4 – Comic-Con
- ‘Origin’: First Look At Tom Felton & Natalia Tena In YouTube Space Drama – Comic-Con
- Hall H Debut Of New ‘Doctor Who’ Unveils New Season Teaser – Comic-Con
- Trevor Noah Responds To French Ambassador’s Letter Protesting ‘Daily Show’ World Cup Joke
- Samantha Bee: Mitch McConnell And Paul Ryan As Compromised By Vladimir Putin As Donald Trump