No denying that those Fast & Furious folks pretty much have done it all with four wheels on the road and quite often a ways above it. But parachuting out of a plane in their cars? Here’s an extended clip from Furious 7, in which Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez hold up their end of the mission, while Tyrese Gibson needs a wee bit of nudging. This footage aired tonight near the end of the premiere episode of USA Network’s DIG. The Universal septa-sequel opens April 3. Have a look.
‘Furious 7’ Extended Clip: Who’s Up For A Little Skydriving?
What's Hot on Deadline
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
'Blade Runner 2049' Star Ana De Armas Joins Daniel Craig & Chris Evans In 'Knives Out'; Shoot Begins Next Month
Latest Video News
- Stephen Colbert Dishes Dirt On White House Screaming Match
- Trevor Noah: Donald Trump “Wears Moral Bankruptcy On Sleeve” Defending Saudis
- ‘Wasted Talent’ Acquired By Freestyle Digital Media; New Trailer For Lillo Brancato Docu Released
- Men Confront Former Priest They Say Molested Them As Children, On CBS News Hidden Camera Recording
- Long-Shelved Logan Paul Movie Sequel Launches Today On YouTube Premium
- ‘The Conners’ Cast Says Roseanne Barr’s “Spirit Still Very Much With Us”