Principal photography has just begun in London on thriller The Infiltrator from director Brad Furman (The Lincoln Lawyer). Amy Ryan, John Leguizamo, Olympia Dukakis, Elena Anaya (The Skin I Live In) and Juliet Aubrey (The White Queen) are now confirmed to have joined the cast of the fact-based drama about a fearless undercover agent. Bryan Cranston, Diane Kruger and Benjamin Bratt were already aboard. Produced by Good Films’ Miriam Segal, The Infiltrator is adapted from Robert Mazur’s autobiography about a customs and excise agent (Cranston) who went undercover as a money launderer and helped orchestrate one of history’s most elaborate stings, getting to the bankers behind the Medellin drug cartel. Ellen Brown Furman wrote the transfer. Shooting will move to Miami in late April. Relativity International is handling foreign sales.
Amy Ryan, John Leguizamo & More Join ‘The Infiltrator’ With Bryan Cranston
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest Film News
- Dick Van Dyke, Hayley Mills & Others Celebrate Disney Musical Legends Sherman Brothers At Joyous Motion Picture…
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- David Ayer Sets Gritty LA Crime Thriller ‘Tax Collector;’ Shia LaBeouf, Bobby Soto Star For Cross Creek
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats