Wendi McLendon-Covey, who plays the smothering mom on ABC’s Reagan-era comedy The Goldbergs, will jump ahead a few decades to host the Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards on February 14 at the Paramount Studios Theatre in LA. A few questions come to mind: Will she sport her feathery-fab Beverly Goldberg wig? Will we see one of those tragically hip sweaters? And it being Valentine’s Day, will she even show up — or will she be out there making damn sure all three of her “schmoopies” have dates?
Wendi McLendon-Covey Hosts Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Genius’ Production Designer Arv Greywal On The Photograph That Inspired The Look Of ‘Picasso’
- How 'Altered Carbon' Production Designer Carey Meyer Built Bay City’s Sprawling Main Street For Sci-Fi Series
- Richard Schiff Says Dr. Glassman’s Fate In ‘The Good Doctor’ Was On Plan From The Start
- Christine Baranski On 'The Good Fight's Real, Sexy, Powerful Woman; Girl Talk With Meryl Streep & Cher
- With 'American Horror Story' & ‘American Animals’, Evan Peters Unpacks The Madness Of Acting And…
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Susan Kelechi Watson On Becoming A Surprise Fan Favorite & Beth Pearson’s Future On…