Wendi McLendon-Covey, who plays the smothering mom on ABC’s Reagan-era comedy The Goldbergs, will jump ahead a few decades to host the Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards on February 14 at the Paramount Studios Theatre in LA. A few questions come to mind: Will she sport her feathery-fab Beverly Goldberg wig? Will we see one of those tragically hip sweaters? And it being Valentine’s Day, will she even show up — or will she be out there making damn sure all three of her “schmoopies” have dates?
Wendi McLendon-Covey Hosts Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest Awardsline News
- César Nominations: Jacques Audiard’s ‘Sisters Brothers’ Rustles Up Nine – List
- Viggo Mortensen Reflects On The Twists & Turns Of His ‘Green Book’ Journey As He Preps His Directorial Debut
- Oscar Nominee Reactions: Rami Malek, Willem Dafoe, Rachel Weisz, Adam McKay & Many More
- Costume Designer Sandy Powell’s Risk-Taking Pays Off With Pair Of Oscar Nominations For ‘The Favourite’ & ‘Mary Poppins Returns…
- ‘RBG’ Oscar Nomination Tops One Wild Year For Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Spike Lee: Oscar Saga Links ‘Do The Right Thing’ & ‘BlacKkKlansman’