The Orchard acquired North American rights to the Matthew Heineman docu Cartel Land, which won the Sundance Directing Award and Special Jury Award for Cinematography in the docu competition. It’s a multi-platform release in concert with A&E IndieFilms. It’s about a battle between border vigilante groups and murderous Mexican drug cartels, with the vigilantes able to accomplish things law enforcement cannot.
The Orchard Acquires Sundance Docu ‘Cartel Land’
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
"Tiny" Trump Attacks "Total Con" Stormy Daniels; POTUS "Disgusting Misogynist," Says Michael Avenatti In Reply Over Suit
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest Film News
- ‘Cats’: Idris Elba Boarding Universal-Working Title Movie As Macavity
- Netflix Would Like Hollywood To Know It’s A Star Factory
- Netflix Awards Contender ‘Roma’ To Play 100 Screens Worldwide & Stream Simultaneously
- Netflix Adds 7 Million Subscribers, Beats Estimates, Sends Stock Soaring 12%
- Javier Gullón Sells Sci-Fi Short Stories To Kroll & Co. And Legendary TV
- ‘Miss Bala’ Trailer: Jane’s Got A Gun