American Horror Story‘s Taissa Farmiga and Darrell Britt-Gibson (The Wire) have been added to the cast of ABC’s drama pilot L.A. Crime, from ABC Studios and Mandeville. The character-driven, “true-crime” procedural, written by Steven Baigelman and directed by Tom Shankland, explores sex, politics and popular culture across various noteworthy eras in Los Angeles history. In Season 1, two LA cops will be searching for a Bonnie & Clyde-esque serial-killing team amidst the coke-infused rock ‘n’ roll, revelry of the 1980s Sunset Strip. Farmiga, whose older sister is actress Vera Farmiga, will play Karen, an aspiring journalist who has a close call with the killer. Britt-Gibson, repped by Industry Entertainment and Gersh, plays Diver, a paparazzo specializing in crime scene photography who uses his connections to fuel sensationalist stories that make their way around LA. He recently did arcs on Showtime’s Californication, Starz’s Power and FXX’s You’re the Worst.
Taissa Farmiga & Darrell Britt-Gibson Cast In ABC Pilot ‘LA Crime’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- John Mulaney To Return As ‘Saturday Night Live’ Host
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- 'Saturday Night Live' Cold Open – Alec Baldwin’s Trump Declares ‘Fake’ Border Emergency
- Jussie Smollett’s Lawyers Say ‘Empire’ Star Didn’t Play “Role In His Own Attack”
- Jussie Smollett Viewed As “Active Participant” By Cops In Alleged Assault