American Horror Story‘s Taissa Farmiga and Darrell Britt-Gibson (The Wire) have been added to the cast of ABC’s drama pilot L.A. Crime, from ABC Studios and Mandeville. The character-driven, “true-crime” procedural, written by Steven Baigelman and directed by Tom Shankland, explores sex, politics and popular culture across various noteworthy eras in Los Angeles history. In Season 1, two LA cops will be searching for a Bonnie & Clyde-esque serial-killing team amidst the coke-infused rock ‘n’ roll, revelry of the 1980s Sunset Strip. Farmiga, whose older sister is actress Vera Farmiga, will play Karen, an aspiring journalist who has a close call with the killer. Britt-Gibson, repped by Industry Entertainment and Gersh, plays Diver, a paparazzo specializing in crime scene photography who uses his connections to fuel sensationalist stories that make their way around LA. He recently did arcs on Showtime’s Californication, Starz’s Power and FXX’s You’re the Worst.
Taissa Farmiga & Darrell Britt-Gibson Cast In ABC Pilot ‘LA Crime’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- Arrowverse Unveils Title Of Fall 2019 Crossover Event
- Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300K In Legal Fees From Defamation Suit
- Fox’s MLS Cup Final Ratings Best Since 1997
- ‘Blacksmith’ Drama Based On Graphic Novel In Works At NBC From Jeff Wadlow
- ‘Ruben & Clay Christmas Show’ Review: American Idols Go Caroling And Kitsching On Broadway
- Bill Siegel Dies: Emmy-Winning ‘Trials Of Muhammad Ali’ Director Was 55