Rachel Ticotin (Total Recall) and Katie Sarife (Teen Spirit) have been cast as leads opposite Adan Canto in The Curse Of The Fuentes Women, the NBC drama pilot written/executive produced by Silvio Horta. The project, from Warner Bros TV, chronicles what happens when a mysterious stranger, Salvador (Canto), washes up on Miami Beach and breathes new passion into the lives of the Fuentes women – the beautiful but lonely Lola, her ailing mother Esperanza (Ticotin), who is struggling with Alzheimer’s and has a secret magical past, and her troubled teen daughter Soledad (Sarife) whose psychic abilities are awakened by an unexpected pregnancy. Ticotin is repped by Stone Manners Salners and Weintraub Tobin; Sarife is with Innovative Artists and LINK Entertainment.
Rachel Ticotin & Katie Sarife Cast In NBC Pilot ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Netflix Soars With 15 Oscar Nominations, Led By 10 For 'Roma', Off Unique Theatrical & Streaming Release Model
Latest TV News
- Whistle Acquires New Form, Whose Backers Include Ron Howard And Discovery
- Netflix Picks Up Global Rights To Middle Eastern ‘LA Law’-Style Legal Drama ‘Justice’
- ‘Judge Jerry’ Springer Presiding Over 90% Of U.S. This Fall For NBCU – NATPE
- Comcast Posts Strong Fourth-Quarter Financials Thanks To NBC Universal Bump
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’s Hattie Morahan & ‘Arrow’s David Nykl To Star In HBO Europe Spy Drama ‘The Sleepers…
- ‘Conan’ Returns: Late Night Host Celebrates New Downsized Format After 3 Month Shutdown