On NBC’s Late Night, Seth Meyers asks the cast and creator of Parks And Recreation how much pressure there was to nail the finale, which aired on NBC earlier in the evening. Mike Schur called it “terrifying,” saying it took him three days to write the final page of the script, because it involved a lot of crying and asking himself, “Is this appropriate to be the last things these people ever say?” Amy Poehler, Chris Pratt, Aziz Ansari, Nick Offerman, Aubrey Plaza, Adam Scott, Retta, Jim O’Heir and Schur debated who cried the most on the last day of shooting.
‘Parks And Recreation’ Finale: Who Cried The Most?
What's Hot on Deadline
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
'Blade Runner 2049' Star Ana De Armas Joins Daniel Craig & Chris Evans In 'Knives Out'; Shoot Begins Next Month
Latest TV News
- Mipcom 2018: Digital Buyers, Drama & Consolidation Chat Dominate Cannes As Star-Studded TV Fest Comes To A Close
- President Trump Praises Congressman’s Journalist Assault While Mourning Khashoggi Death
- Stephen Colbert Dishes Dirt On White House Screaming Match
- CBS' Joe Ianniello Looks To Strengthen The Company, And Perhaps His Chances Of Making CEO Job Permanent With…
- ‘Spider-Man’ Star Tom Holland Visits Jimmy Kimmel Live! To Retrieve His Mask
- Rihanna Turns Down Super Bowl Halftime To Support Colin Kaepernick – Report