On NBC’s Late Night, Seth Meyers asks the cast and creator of Parks And Recreation how much pressure there was to nail the finale, which aired on NBC earlier in the evening. Mike Schur called it “terrifying,” saying it took him three days to write the final page of the script, because it involved a lot of crying and asking himself, “Is this appropriate to be the last things these people ever say?” Amy Poehler, Chris Pratt, Aziz Ansari, Nick Offerman, Aubrey Plaza, Adam Scott, Retta, Jim O’Heir and Schur debated who cried the most on the last day of shooting.
‘Parks And Recreation’ Finale: Who Cried The Most?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Pop-Up Changes The Game When It Comes To Authorized Fan-Driven Experiences
- Judd Apatow Urges Fox Showrunners & Talent To Speak Out Over Fox News’ Child Detention Coverage
- DHS Secy Nielsen Insists “We Are Country Of Compassion” As She Touts Trump’s Child Snatching…
- ‘This Is Us’ Taps ‘The Things They Carried’ Author Tim O’Brien As Consultant For Season 3
- Gareth Emery To Topline ‘We Are CVNT5’ Electronic Dance Music Mockumentary Series On Verizon’s go90
- Marvel’s ‘Iron Fist’ Set To Hit Comic-Con; No Show For ‘Captain Marvel’ & Film Side