On NBC’s Late Night, Seth Meyers asks the cast and creator of Parks And Recreation how much pressure there was to nail the finale, which aired on NBC earlier in the evening. Mike Schur called it “terrifying,” saying it took him three days to write the final page of the script, because it involved a lot of crying and asking himself, “Is this appropriate to be the last things these people ever say?” Amy Poehler, Chris Pratt, Aziz Ansari, Nick Offerman, Aubrey Plaza, Adam Scott, Retta, Jim O’Heir and Schur debated who cried the most on the last day of shooting.
‘Parks And Recreation’ Finale: Who Cried The Most?
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Netflix Soars With 15 Oscar Nominations, Led By 10 For 'Roma', Off Unique Theatrical & Streaming Release Model
Latest TV News
- Whistle Acquires New Form, Whose Backers Include Ron Howard And Discovery
- Netflix Picks Up Global Rights To Middle Eastern ‘LA Law’-Style Legal Drama ‘Justice’
- ‘Judge Jerry’ Springer Presiding Over 90% Of U.S. This Fall For NBCU – NATPE
- Comcast Posts Strong Fourth-Quarter Financials Thanks To NBC Universal Bump
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’s Hattie Morahan & ‘Arrow’s David Nykl To Star In HBO Europe Spy Drama ‘The Sleepers…
- ‘Conan’ Returns: Late Night Host Celebrates New Downsized Format After 3 Month Shutdown