Cate Blanchett, Jared Leto, Matthew McConaughey and Lupita Nyong’o, last year’s Oscar winners in the actor categories, are returning to present at this year’s Oscars. It continues a tradition of having the previous year’s acting Oscar winners return. This will kick of a flood of presenter announcements from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences as executive producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron get their ducks in a row for the 87th Oscars on February 22 on ABC.
Oscars: Last Year’s Winners Blanchett, Leto, McConaughey & Nyong’o Aboard As Presenters
What's Hot on Deadline
'Andi Mack' Actor Stoney Westmoreland Fired By Disney Channel Following Arrest For Planning Liaison With 13-Year-Old
'Spider-Verse' Catching $37M+, 'The Mule' Carrying Near $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Fails To Start With $7M+
Jennifer Lawrence Blisters Harvey Weinstein's "Predatory Tactics"; Producer Calls Sundance Sexual Assault Suit "Malicious" - Update
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Latest Awardsline News
- European Film Awards : ‘Cold War’s Joanna Kulig Best Actress, Pawlikowski Best Director; ‘Death Of Stalin’ Wins Comedy…
- Notes On The Season: Julia Roberts On Making A Difference; Quincy Jones Loves ‘Green Book’; Norwegians Court Spielberg
- 'Leave No Trace' Director Debra Granik: Movie Stars "Don't Interface Well With Social Realism"
- Alan Menken Discusses ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’ Song & Bittersweet Nature Of Disney’s Live-Action…
- The Bart & Fleming Podcast: Disney’s Fox At The Movies
- Claire Foy & Chuck Lorre Set For Honors At Critics’ Choice Awards