Michael Raymond-James (Once Upon A Time) and Larenz Tate (Rush) are set to co-star opposite David Lyons in NBC’s drama pilot Game Of Silence, from Carol Mendelsohn, David Hudgins and Sony TV. Written by Hudgins based on a Turkish format and directed by Niels Arden Oplev, Game Of Silence centers on Jackson (Lyons), a rising attorney on the brink of success who could lose his perfectly crafted life when his long-lost childhood friends threaten to expose a dark secret from their violent past. Raymond-James, repped by TalentWorks, Sanders Armstrong Caserta Management and Peikoff/Mahan, will play Gil, one of four childhood friends entangled in the conspiracy. Tate, repped by Paradigm, Brillstein Entertainment and attorney John Meigs, is Tony, the peacemaker of the group who hangs out with Gil and helps him with his petty crime schemes. Raymond-James recently starred as Paul Revere in the History miniseries Sons Of Liberty and will next be seen in Disney’s The Finest Hours. Tate currently recurs on Showtime’s House Of Lies.
Michael Raymond-James & Larenz Tate Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Game Of Silence’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Pop-Up Changes The Game When It Comes To Authorized Fan-Driven Experiences
- Judd Apatow Urges Fox Showrunners & Talent To Speak Out Over Fox News’ Child Detention Coverage
- DHS Secy Nielsen Insists “We Are Country Of Compassion” As She Touts Trump’s Child Snatching…
- ‘This Is Us’ Taps ‘The Things They Carried’ Author Tim O’Brien As Consultant For Season 3
- Gareth Emery To Topline ‘We Are CVNT5’ Electronic Dance Music Mockumentary Series On Verizon’s go90
- Marvel’s ‘Iron Fist’ Set To Hit Comic-Con; No Show For ‘Captain Marvel’ & Film Side