Warner Bros has released a new teaser trailer for Magic Mike XXL, and I must say that I am shocked — shocked! — by this whole exercise of male objectification. They marginalize brains and the inevitable lovable paunch that comes with being a breadwinner and not having time to pump oneself into an aerobicized lug who writhes onstage for plus-sized patrons wielding rolled up one-dollar bills. The film opens July 1, and women, and men, certainly will drag their significant other to the theater. The lingering question: Will it will be an impediment to post-movie romance because real men are not ab-worthy compared to Channing Tatum, Matt Bomer and Joe Mangianello? Or will it the best wing man a guy could ever wish for?
‘Magic Mike XXL’ Trailer: Is This What Women Really Want?
What's Hot on Deadline
Steve Levitan Revises Statement That He Won't Renew 20th TV Deal Over Fox News Ties, Says He May Reunite With Fox Execs
Fox News' Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers "Summer Camps" For Immigrant Children
Steve Levitan Joins Seth MacFarlane In Denouncing Fox After Controversial Laura Ingraham Detention Centers Comment
Latest Video News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says Ted Cruz Kept Poking Him “With His Hooves” During Blobfish Basketball Classic
- Laura Ingraham Concedes Detention Centers As “Summer Camps” Comparison, Sticks With “Boarding Schools”…
- Stephen Colbert Delivers Satan’s Message To Baby Snatching AG Jeff Sessions: “See You Soon”
- Fox News’ Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers “Summer Camps” For Immigrant Children
- Millie Bobby Brown Addresses Bullying During MTV Movie & TV Awards Acceptance Speech
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Michael B. Jordan Wins For Best Villain, Says He Thought “Roseanne Had It In The Bag”