Ugly Betty alum Eric Mabius has landed a major recurring role on NBC firefighter drama Chicago Fire. He’ll play Tom Nesbitt, a high-end strip club owner. Mabius recently wrapped Signed, Sealed, Delivered, an original limited series for Hallmark Channel. His feature credits include indie Price Check, which premiered at Sundance in January, Welcome To The Dollhouse, Resident Evil and Where The Road Meets The Sun. He’s repped by ICM and Geordie Frey at GEF Entertainment.
Eric Mabius Joins NBC’s ‘Chicago Fire’
What's Hot on Deadline
"I Had It Killed For Two Or Three Years": Jimmy Iovine Explains What Changed His Mind About Making 'The Defiant Ones'
Latest TV News
- Viacom’s Channel 5 Lines Up Porn Star Stormy Daniels & Kirstie Alley For ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Wins TV’s First J.D. Power Award
- Donald Trump Boasts Mark Burnett Called To Say No ‘Apprentice’ Tape Exists Of Him Using N-Word
- ‘This Is Us’: Michael Angarano To Play Jack’s Brother In Season 3 Of NBC Series
- Dan Roberts Says ‘Who Is America?’ Prank Was A “Malicious” Act By Sacha Baron Cohen
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Omarosa Boast She Finally Has Proof Donald Trump Is Racist