Danielle Steel has signed with Paradigm and will develop original material for TV and film projects along with mining her extensive catalog. The prolific writer’s books have sold hundreds of millions of copies, and more than 20 of her novels have made into TV movies. She also holds the record for having at least one book on The New York Times bestseller list for 381 consecutive weeks. Steel continues to be repped by lit agency Janklow & Nesbit.
Danielle Steel Inks With Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
'American Horror Story: Apocalypse': Ryan Murphy Posts First Look At 'Coven' Reunion With Stevie Nicks
'Crazy Rich Asians' Even Richer On Saturday With $10M+; Weekend Bling Now At $25M+ With $34M 5-Day Debut
'Meg' Munches On $300M+ & 'M:I- Fallout' Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Taunts Donald Trump’ “One Man Legal Improv Troupe” Rudy Giuliani Over “Truth Isn’t Truth”…
- ‘The Affair’ Season 4 Finale: Tying Up Loose Ends On Alison, Vik And Everyone Else In Series’ Most Tumultuous Season…
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Series Finale Review: JLo NYPD Drama Fails Clutch Test In The End
- Emmy Predictions: Netflix Looks To Mirror Last Year’s Victory With ‘USS Callister’ For TV Movie, Plus Hammond’s Dream Choices…
- Emmy Predictions: ‘Gianni Versace’ Is Front Runner But Can #MeToo Help A Feminist Western Steal Limited Series Crown?
- ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’: Ryan Murphy Posts First Look At ‘Coven’ Reunion With Stevie Nicks