Danielle Steel has signed with Paradigm and will develop original material for TV and film projects along with mining her extensive catalog. The prolific writer’s books have sold hundreds of millions of copies, and more than 20 of her novels have made into TV movies. She also holds the record for having at least one book on The New York Times bestseller list for 381 consecutive weeks. Steel continues to be repped by lit agency Janklow & Nesbit.
Danielle Steel Inks With Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
Latest TV News
- ‘The Cry’ Producer Eyes Helen Fitzgerald Follow-Up After Ratings Success Of Jenna Coleman-Fronted BBC Drama…
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn: “Is Donald Trump President Here Too?”
- Influential Appoints Entertainment Media Executive Andrew Pelosi Chief Business Officer
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’s Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play ‘Dot…
- Stephen Colbert Re-Interviews Donald Trump For ’60 Minutes’
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry