Fresh Off The Boat star Constance Wu has signed with WME. The actress has been getting solid reviews for her role as Jessica Huang in ABC’s Fresh Off The Boat, the first Asian-American family comedy on TV in two decades. Wu, previously with TalentWorks, also has a lead role on Amazon pilot Browsers and most recently booked a recurring role on Bryan Fuller’s Syfy pilot High Moon, as well as Bad Hat Harry and Geek and Sundry’s webseries Spooked. Her feature film credits include Electric Slide, Sound Of My Voice, The Architect, Year Of The Fish and Stephanie Dailey. She also has guest starred on Covert Affairs, Law & Order: SVU, Torchwood and Class Action and will next be seen in Children’s Hospital. Wu continues to be managed by Generate.
Constance Wu Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
Latest TV News
- ‘Lucifer’ Set To Light Comic-Con Ablaze, Somehow
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Brings Jon Bernthal Back For Season 9 & Comic-Con
- ‘The Resident’: Malcolm-Jamal Warner & Glenn Morshower Upped To Series Regulars For Season 2 Of Fox Drama
- ‘Crashing’ Casts Madeline Wise; Emmett Scanlan Joins ‘Lore’
- Richard Valeriani Dies: NBC Newsman Who Covered Civil Rights Movement & Nixon Was 85
- How 'Altered Carbon' Production Designer Carey Meyer Built Bay City’s Sprawling Main Street For Sci-Fi Series